Washington State University Services for People with Disabilities & Special Needs
Services for People with Disabilities & Special Needs
WSU has a number of resources for students, faculty and staff with disabilities and special needs. Faculty, staff and visitors with disabilities can find support and resources through Access Center, which offers many programs and services. The office of Human Resource Services and the Office for Equal Opportunity also supports the rights of people with disabilities.
On-Campus Resources and Programs
• Alternative testing (low distraction, private room, extended time, etc)
• Alternative print formats (Braille, large print, digital text recordings)
• Deaf services
• Intra-campus van transportation
• Assistive technology (text/speech software, adjustable seating or other equipment)
• Access to lecture notes and/or Power Point presentation slides, note taking assistance
• And many individualized accommodations to meet unique needs.
• ADA/504 Compliance
Contact the Access Center:
Washington Building, Room 217
PO Box 99164-2322
Pullman, Washington 99164-2322